Xiaomi Book Air 13 with 13.3″ 2.8K OLED touch display, 12th Gen Intel Core i5 / i7 processor announced officially.
Xiaomi today unveiled the Xiaomi Book Air 13 in China, in addition to the Redmi Note 12 Series. This is the thinnest Xiaomi laptop with a 360°-fold and many position modes. This is an Intel EVO certified laptop with a lightweight design, high performance, and a long battery life.
The Xiaomi Book Air 13 has an all-metal body finish that has been accurately carved using a CNC integrated carving technology. It boasts a 13.3″ 2.8K E4 OLED touchscreen and is compatible with the Xiaomi Stylus. There’s a glass trackpad for a smooth experience, as well as a black keyboard with 1.3mm key travel.
The laptop is powered by 12th generation Intel Core U series processors with two performance cores, eight energy efficiency cores, and Iris Xe HD graphics. Xiaomi claims to have used an enlarged VC heat sink for silent heat dissipation. It has 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of PCIe 4.0 SSD storage.
Xiaomi Book Air 13 Specifications
- 13.3″ 2.8K (2880 × 1800 pixels) OLED Screen, 16:10 display aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3, up to 600 nits of peak brightness, Dolby Vision, VESA DisplayHDR 500 Certified.
- Fingerprint Scanner and Power button 2 in 1
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1250U / 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1230U CPU
- Intel Iris Xe HD graphics
- 16GB LPDDR5 5200MHz RAM (Dual channel), 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSDs
- Windows 11 Home
- Supports Xiaomi Stylus (sold separately)
- Full-size four-step backlight adjustable, 1.3mm key travel, glass trackpad
- 360° free flip touch
- AF anti-fingerprint coating
- 8MP Ultra-clear Camera
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack (Microphone integrated), Dolby ATMOS support
- Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Wi-Fi 6E, 2 x 2 MIMO, Thunderbolt 4 × 2
- Dimensions: 296.5 x 205.5 x 12 mm thickness; Weight: 1.2kg
- 58.3Wh rated capacity with 65W fast charger.
- 12 hours battery backup on full charge
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Book Air 13 comes in white colour and a single 16GB+512GB model. The Core i5 variant is priced at 5,999 yuan (US$ 829 / Rs. 68,224 approx.) while the Core i7 costs 6999 yuan (US$ 970 / Rs. 79,665 approx.).