By; Balu Vysyaraju Published On: 08/03/2023 18:35IST
OnePlus Nord 3 specs almost confirmed as the Ace 2V launches in China
The OnePlus Ace 2V has finally launched. The device is rumoured to soon launch as the OnePlus Nord 3 in India.
- OnePlus has launched the OnePlus Ace 2V in China.
- The device has a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor, a 5,000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, and a 1.5K OLED panel.
- The OnePlus Ace 2V might launch as the OnePlus Nord 3 in India.
OnePlus has released the Ace 2V, its latest premium smartphone. Currently a Chinese exclusive, the Ace 2V is expected to launch in other markets as the Nord 3. If the Ace 2V is anything to go by, the Nord 3 could be an enticing upper mid-range smartphone, with pricing starting at CNY 2,299 (US$322) with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. Thus, the Ace 2V is cheaper than the original Ace, as well as the Ace 2.
At the heart of the Ace 2V is the Dimensity 9000, which actually outperforms the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 in the Ace 2. Additionally, the device has a 6.74-inch AMOLED display that operates at 2,772 x 1,240 pixels with a 120 Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour space coverage and 10-bit colour depth. Moreover, OnePlus protects the larger display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which has a 2.5D curvature. The display has relatively thin bezels too, although OnePlus punctures it with a 16 MP selfie camera.
Meanwhile, the Ace 2V has 64 MP primary, 8 MP ultra-wide and 2 MP macro cameras spanning its back panel, which are all powered by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 80 W wired fast charging. The Ace 2V runs ColorOS 13 based on Android 13, like other OnePlus smartphones sold in China. However, we would expect OnePlus to offer the device with OxygenOS 13, should it sell it as the Nord 3 in other markets. For reference, the Ace 2V measures 162.6 x 75.1 x 8.15 mm and weighs 191.5 g. The Ace 2V comes in black and green colourways and is orderable in three memory configurations:
OnePlus Ace 2V full Specifications:-
– MediaTek Dimensity 9000
– LPDDR5X memory
– UFS 3.1 flash memory
– Heat dissipation area 29345.5mm² (VC vapor chamber area 4129mm²)
– 6.74 inches OLED display
– 2772×1240 resolution
– Tianma T7+ luminescent material
– Diamond-like arrangement
– Peak maximum 1450nit
– 120Hz refresh rate (40Hz/45Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz adaptive)
– 720Hz touch sampling rate
– 1000Hz instantaneous touch sampling rate
– Self-developed Lingxi touch technology (supported after OTA)
– 10bit color depth
– 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
– 16MP (Samsung S5K3P9 selfie camera
– Triple Rear Camera
• 64MP main camera (OmniVision OV64B)
• 8MP ultra-wide-angle (Sony IMX355)
• 2MP macro (Geco Micro GC02M)
– 5000mAh battery
– 80W fast charging
– thickness 8.15mm
– weight 195.5g
– Colors : black rock and celadon
– Glass back cover
– X-axis linear motor
– Ultra-linear stereo dual speakers
– Indisplay fingerprint
– Bluetooth 5.3
– Infrared remote control
– ColorOS 13 system based on Android 13
• 12GB+256GB : 2299 CNY / $331 / 27,104 INR / €311
• 16GB+256GB : 2499 CNY / $360 / 29,462 INR / €338
• 16GB+512GB : 2799 CNY / $403 / 32,999 INR / €360
All of that sounds pretty sweet indeed, and as mentioned we can safely assume that this is all going to come to the phone that will be known as the OnePlus Nord 3 eventually. When that will be is anyone’s guess right now, but we’ll have our ears to the ground for more info.
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
in this page of article we are gathered information from lot of sources and social Media handles…
thanks for reading this article..